Bedichek Middle School Standardized Dress Code 2017-2018
The purpose of the Bedichek Dress Code is to create a unified academic focus on campus. Students who cannot provide their own clothing should contact our Parent Support Specialist for assistance. All students are required to participate daily. Dress Code checks will take place daily. Students not meeting dress code are assigned a 30 minute after school detention the next day.
Grade-Level Solid Color Polo-style shirt (short or long sleeve) with collar and no logos or insignias (Bedichek insignia OK):
- 8th Grade – Black
- 7th Grade – White
- 6th Grade – Kelly or Forest Green
- Solid black or khaki slacks or
- Solid black or khaki jeans (no designs or ornamentation on pants or pockets) or
- Knee length solid black or khaki shorts (no Cargo Pants) or
- Knee-length Solid black or khaki skirts or capri-style pants (girls)
- Shoes may be any color with the exception of being majority red or blue.
- Shoes may use any laces that are not majority red or blue. Shoes must be close toed and close heeled.
- Socks may be any color with the exception of being majority red or blue.
- All black, all white, all green, or all brown – plain, no ornaments or other colors
- All white, all black, or all green undershirt may be worn under Polo-style shirt
- Backpacks may be any color with the exception of being majority red or blue.
- OUTERWEAR – Sweatshirts/Sweaters can be any color other than majority red or blue. They may have hoods, be button-up, zipper style or pullover. Winter coats/jackets are not a part of the dress code, therefore all styles are acceptable. However, coats/jackets may not be worn in the classroom.
- Oversized and/or undersized clothing, as determined by staff, will not be permitted.
Approved by CAC February 2017